Sunday, March 27, 2011

Recent Slides

By the end of March, I'll have done 19 talks this year, at 16 different events. It's been a busy quarter. I'm not going to put all 19 sets of slides in here. Some of them had a lot of similarity. So I thought I'd post a couple of representative ones.

I did a talk on March 1st at the North Capital Area GTUG, at the Google DC office, on Fusion Tables. This was the culmination of a US East Coast tour that took me to College Park Maryland, Boston, and DC. It was video taped, but unfortunately the tape hasn't been digitized yet, I'll post that when I get it.


In Tokyo, at that Yahoo! Japan Geolocation conference, I gave a talk on Fusion Tables and mapping in the cloud.


I then went on to give talks at the Tokyo and Kyoto GTUGs. Here's the slides from Kyoto, largely the same as the Tokyo ones.

No comments: